Install realme OTA update manually: If you realme devices doesn’t get OTA update then you can download latest OTA update released from realme official site. You can easily install the latest OTA update for your mobile.
There are two methods to flash OTA update in realme devices. Both of the methods are very easy. So follow the simple steps to flash OTA update in your realme device.
- Realme UI 2 theme download for Realme & ColorOS devices
- ColorOS 11 theme download for all Oppo & Realme devices
- Soloop apk Version 1.19.2 with manual & automatic video editor
- Realme UI V2.0 based on Android 11 supported devices list download pdf
- ColorOS 11 with Android 11 supported Oppo devices list download pdf
Install realme OTA update manually
Preparation before installing OTA update
- First backup your realme mobile all data in the memory card or in laptop.
- To back up your data go to Settings>>Additional Settings>>Back Up and Reset>>Backup & Restore. Now select the data to be backed up.
- Check your realme mobile battery is charged more than 30%.
- Don’t turn on your phone during the update installation process.
Method 01 (Simple Mode)
- Transfer the firmware (update zip file) in your phone internal storage.
- Open file manager and go to downloaded firmware.
- Click on firmware.
- Click on update now.
- Wait for the update to succeed. Your device will reboot once during the installation process.
- You have all done. Enjoy your update latest features.
Method 02 (Recovery Mode)
- Transfer the firmware (update zip file) in phone internal storage or memory card.
- Power off your realme mobile.
- Switch on your mobile in recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Change the language to English or another language you want.
- Click on Install from Storage Device.
- Select firmware and confirm to update.
- Wait for the firmware to be installed on your device.
Note: Please don’t do anything on your device while the firmware is being installed otherwise your realme device may be damaged.
If you are unable to install the latest update in your mobile then you can watch the demo video for installation of realme OTA update manually in Realme 1. Please watch the video completely and carefully.
Open Video on Youtube
It may take OTA update up to 01 months to hit in your mobile in Software Update option. So if you want to install it manually in your realme mobile then you can download the latest OTA update from realme official website. And then you can manually install it in your realme mobile.