Oppo warranty claim can be availed easily in two ways. You can claim Oppo warranty offline because Oppo has not introduced and online method to claim its warranty.
Oppo has launched so many products from different categories. It has become independent tech lifestyle brand in India. It is also becoming popular across the world.
You have under warranty Oppo product with you. And having some issues and difficulties with it.
Or it has starting malfunctioning then you may want to claim Oppo warranty to get repair your Oppo product free of cost.
Oppo Warranty Claim
As we have already mentioned that you have two options to claim Oppo warranty online as well offline. So here we will discuss both one by one.
Check Oppo warranty
First of all you have to confim that your Oppo product warranty is still remaining. And your Oppo product is eligible to claim Oppo warranty.
We have dedicated post on how to check oppo mobile warranty. By visiting this post you can get to know if your oppo product is under warranty or your product warranty has already expired.
After that you can choose between online and offline method to claim your Oppo warranty.
|USB cable||12 Months|
|Car Charger||12 Months|
|Bluetooth Earphone||12 Months|
|Power Bank||12 Months|
Oppo warranty claim offline
It is the old method but fast method of claiming product warranty. First you have to confirm that your product is under warranty.
Now you have to find the nearest Oppo authorized service center to you. Now physically visit the Oppo service center with your product invoice or purchase proof and submit your defected Oppo product.
Oppo technician will inspect your product and repair on the spot if it is possible.
You can collect your mobile after some time when your Oppo product is ready to hand over to you.
Instructions to claim Oppo warranty
- Basic warranty card or invoice is required to claim warranty at service center.
- If you loose the warranty card and invoice, even then your product is eligible to claim warranty if your product is not more than 15 months older than the manufacture date of the product.
- All parts replaced are owned by oppo.
Oppo warranty terms & conditions
Oppo warranty service are not available for man made damaged to the products. Jurk damage, liquid damage or intentional damage. However paid service are availble for such cases also.
Oppo only provides warranty services for manufacturing defects. Some more details of oppo warranty are given below:
- No free service beyond the warranty period.
- No warranty service if warranty card or invoice is not shown at service center. However warranty can be claimed if product is not more than 15 months older than the manufacture date of the product.
- No warranty if Oppo smartphone is damaged due to improper use (such as squeezing, falling & liquid damage etc.
- You cannot claim warranty if product is damaged due to natural wear and tear.
- Human behavior that causes damage to the product like disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting are not covered under warrant.
- OPPO accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, Bluetooth Earphone cannot enjoy warranty service if the Serial number is untraceable.
- Don’t forget to carry warranty card or product invoice at service center.
- Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must be intact at its original place.
- Please backup your smartphone complete data in your PC, External drive, memory card or online drive.
- Delete your confidential data after taking complete backup of your device before handing over your mobile to the service center executive.
Online Oppo warranty claim
Oppo doesn’t have any online way to claim warranty for its products. You have to visit the oppo authorized service center to claim the warranty on oppo products.
But Realme has launched is online repair service known as Realme Callme Service.
4 thoughts on “Oppo Warranty Claim for Buds, Earphone & Mobile”
I have oppo enco w11 earbuds one side sound not working so my purchase date 27/01/2022 can I repair without any Cost please tell me
Yes left side sound not working
Battery charger problem
My Bluetooth oppo enco m32 but one side sound not working