Want to know about Oppo warranty period for different products? You have come at very right place. Here we have Oppo warranty check online terms & condition for India.
We have also discussed about warranty period of all oppo products including oppo smartphone, accessories and other products.
If your oppo product is under warranty then we will show you how to claim oppo warranty for your smartphone & accessories. And if your product is out of warranty then you should know the charges for repair of your oppo product. So let’s start discussing oppo warranty status.
Oppo warranty check
Every brand new oppo product comes with a limited time warranty. Oppo different types of products have different warranty period. You can check your oppo warranty period from oppo warranty table given below in this post.
|USB cable||12 Months|
|Car Charger||12 Months|
|Bluetooth Earphone||12 Months|
|Power Bank||12 Months|
Many smartphone brands provides only 06 months of limited warranty for accessories but Oppo provides 12 months of warranty for smartphones as well as accessories that comes inside the box. So oppo users have advantage over other smartphone brands in terms of warranty period.
Oppo warranty plus points
- No labor charges or process charges are required for under warranty products.
- Parts replaced by oppo service centers are brand new and original.
- For OPPO smartphones, replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 months from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer.
Instructions to claim Oppo warranty
- Basic warranty card or invoice is required to claim warranty at service center.
- If you loose the warranty card and invoice, even then your product is eligible to claim warranty if your product is not more than 15 months older than the manufacture date of the product.
- All parts replaced are owned by oppo.
Oppo warranty terms & conditions
Oppo warranty service are not available for man made damaged to the products. Jurk damage, liquid damage or intentional damage. However paid service are availble for such cases also.
Oppo only provides warranty services for manufacturing defects. Some more details of oppo warranty are given below:
- No free service beyond the warranty period.
- No warranty service if warranty card or invoice is not shown at service center. However warranty can be claimed if product is not more than 15 months older than the manufacture date of the product.
- No warranty if Oppo smartphone is damaged due to improper use (such as squeezing, falling & liquid damage etc.
- You cannot claim warranty if product is damaged due to natural wear and tear.
- Human behavior that causes damage to the product like disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting are not covered under warrant.
- OPPO accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, Bluetooth Earphone cannot enjoy warranty service if the Serial number is untraceable.
- Don’t forget to carry warranty card or product invoice at service center.
- Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must be intact at its original place.
- Please backup your smartphone complete data in your PC, External drive, memory card or online drive.
- Delete your confidential data after taking complete backup of your device before handing over your mobile to the service center executive.
Note: We at Technical Puruji are not responsible for oppo warranty as information provided on this page is referred from oppo official site on 09 Feb 2021. Information changes after 09 Feb may not be available on this page. So for more details you can visit oppo official warranty page.