Install oppo ColorOS Software update manually: If your oppo devices doesn’t get OTA update then you can download ColorOS software update released from oppo official site. You can easily install the latest OTA update for your mobile.
There are two methods to flash ColorOS software update in oppo devices. Both of the methods are very easy. So follow the simple steps to flash ColorOS Software update in your oppo device.
- Oppo warranty check online in India
- Oppo customer care toll-free number India 24×7
- Realme callme service booking & status tracking
- Original Realme display price list in India 2021
- Realme 5 Pro original display & spare parts price list
Install oppo ColorOS update manually
Preparation before installing OTA update
- First backup your oppo mobile all data in the memory card or in laptop.
- To back up your data go to Settings>>Additional Settings>>Back Up and Reset>>Backup & Restore. Now select the data to be backed up.
- Check your oppo mobile battery is charged more than 30%.
- Don’t turn on your phone during the update installation process.
Method 01 (Simple Mode)
- Download & Transfer the firmware (update zip file) in your phone internal storage root directory.
- Open file manager and go to downloaded firmware.
- Click on firmware.
- Click on update now.
- Wait for the update to succeed. Your device will reboot once during the installation process.
- You have all done. Enjoy your update latest features.
Method 02 (Recovery Mode)
- Transfer the firmware (update zip file) in phone internal storage or memory card.
- Power off your oppo mobile.
- Switch on your mobile in recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Change the language to English or another language you want.
- Click on Install from Storage Device.
- Select firmware and confirm to update.
- Wait for the firmware to be installed on your device.
Note: Please don’t do anything on your device while the firmware is being installed otherwise your oppo device may be damaged.
If you are unable to install the latest update in your mobile then you can watch the demo video for installation of oppo OTA update manually in oppo.
It may take OTA update up to 01 months to hit in your mobile in Software Update option. So if you want to install it manually in your oppo mobile then you can download the latest OTA update from oppo official website. And then you can manually install it in your oppo mobile.