How to download documents from camscanner: There are so many apps available on Google play store that can work as Camscanner. So in this article, we have described how to download documents from camscanner cloud/account to mobile.
As Camscanner is a popular document scanning app but I don’t recommend it to you because it is a Chinese app and all of your important data & documents you scan in this app are stored in Chinese servers.
Camscanner is not a safe app for the world except China. And in India, everybody is fighting against china at there own level. So every single person is trying to boycott Chinese products and app.
I also recommend you to download all of your data and document from Camscanner cloud to your phone and switch to other documents scanning apps like Adobe scanner or Microsoft lens. Both of these documents scanning apps are trusted apps.
Download documents from camscanner
There are many ways to download and save your documents from camscanner cloud to your mobile gallery. Just follow any of one step mentioned below:
For free camscanner account
You might be using free camscanner account in your mobile. If you have not purchased camscanner premium then you have to follow these steps only. Camscanner premium users can also use this method.
- Open the Camscanner app on your mobile.
- Login with your Camscanner account in which all of your documents are stored.
- Now follow the path Settings>>Sync>>Auto sync>>Over WiFi or mobile network.
- Now click on Sync Documents option in Sync.
- All of your documents will be downloaded in your camscanner app only.
Now all of your documents are stored in Camscanner app. Follow the given below steps to save them in gallery.
- Select all documents in Camscanner.
- Click on More option bottom right corner app your mobile screen.
- Click on Save to Gallery.
- You can also click on share icon given on bottom left corner of mobile screen.
- Choose any one option and save accordingly.
More Related Posts