Music party app: ColorOS 7 update brings new features to Oppo. RealmeUI V1.0 in Realme devices is also based on ColorOS 7.
So the Music party app by Oppo will work on all Oppo & Realme devices. You can download the Music party app for your oppo & realme devices from the download link given below in this post.
What is Music Party app
The music party app is the Android app by Oppo for all ColorOS devices. With the help of this app you can create a music party and share your favorite music playlist to all of the joined Android mobiles.
Once you create a music party with the help of this app you as well others can listen that song or playlist in their mobile without downloading that song.
This app doesn’t require any internet connection but it requires a LAN connection between all the connected devices. You can create a LAN by enabling Hotspot in one device and connect all other devices to this hotspot via WiFi.
You can either create a music party to play your playlist in others mobile or you can also join a music party to listen to your friends music.
How to use Music party app
Create a party
There are two ways to create a music party with this app which are as follows:
1. Conncet via Hotspot
Steps for mobile 1
- Open the Music party app on your mobile.
- Tap on Create Party.
- Click on Connect via Personal Hotspot >> Enable Location.
- Again click on Connect via Personal Hotspot, a QR code will appear on the screen.
- After scanning the QR code by Mobile 2, click on complete.
Steps for mobile 2
- Open the Music party app on another mobile.
- Click on Join a Party, QR code scanner will open.
- Scan the QR code from Mobile 1 screen.
You have all done. You can now share your music in other Oppo & Realme devices.
2. Connect via WiFi
Steps for Mobile 1
- Open the music party app on your mobile.
- Click on create a party option.
- Now connect your mobile to another mobile via WiFi and insert the WiFi password when asked.
- Click on Next and a QR code will show.
Steps for Mobile 2
- Now your friend can scan the QR code to join the music party.
- Tap on complete.
Note: Open WiFi in mobile 1 and open Hotspot in Mobile 2. And connect Mobile 1 WiFi to Mobile 2 Hotspot.
Add songs to music party
- Click on Plus icon (+) on the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- Select the multiple songs you want to add to the music party.
- Then click on added.
- Click on the play button to play music in all connected devices.
Remove songs from music party
- Click on three dots on the top right corner of your mobile screen
- Click on Manage Playlist.
- Selects the songs you want to remove from playlist.
- Click on Remove button.
- Selected songs have been removed from your music party playlist.
Glimpse of Music party app
Official Video tutorial Music party app
Music party app download
More Related Apps