Docvault: Oppo & Realme has collaborated with Indian govt. to use Digilocker in their smartphones. Oppo & Realme many devices started getting Docvault through OTA updates.
If your device has not received Docvault app as a built-in app through OTA then you should update your device to the latest version.
If even after updating your mobile to latest version you don’t find Docvault app in your Oppo or Realme mobile then you can download and install Docvault app in your mobile from the download link given below in this post.
What is Docvault
Docvault is the Oppo & realme officially modified version of govt. app called DigiLocker. Docvault provides similar functionality to Digilocker app.
Docvault is the easiest way to carry, protect and save your all-important documents in electronic form in your smartphone itself. You can now carry all of your important documents with you in electronic form in a very safe way.
Oppo devices started getting Docvault as a built-in app after ColorOS 7 update and Realme devices also started getting Docvault app as a built-in app after RealmeUI V1.0 update.
If your device is eligible then you should update your oppo or realme device to the latest version to get Docvault app as a built-in app.
As the Docvault app use, Digilocker servers provided and managed by Indian govt. itself in India so the data stored in Docvault is safe to use. And you can protect your data with password protection as well as it is saved in encrypted form.
How to use docvault
Using docvault is very simple but some of you find difficult to use. So here we have provided complete detailed tutorial step by step. By following our simple steps you can merge or login your DigiLocker account in DocVault directly.
First update your device to the latest version to get DocVault app as a built-in app or you can download it from downloadl link given below in this post.
- Open DocVault app in your oppo or Realme mobile.
- Click on Get my digital documents.
- Sign in to your DigiLocker account using mobile, Aadhar or user name.
- Enter your mobile number connected with your Aadhar ID.
- Click on Sign in with OTP.
- Enter OTP & Click on Continue.
- Now enter Digilocker security pin and click on submit.
- Now click on allow to connect your DigiLocker account with DocVault app.
- Set a new DocVault security password & make sure to remember it.
- Varify fingerprint to open the DocVault app.
- You have login successfully.
- Now click on Done to start using the DocVault app in your mobile.
Add new documents in DocVault app
There are two ways to add new documents in DocVault app.
- Upload new Documents
- Download govt. approved documents from DigiLocker directly.
How to upload new documents in DocVault app?
- Open the DocVault app and click on + icon available on top right corner of the app.
- Now click on any of the option available here.
- Click on Scan Doc to scan a new document using your mobile camera.
- Click on Pictures to import any document image from gallery in DocVault app.
- Click on documents to import documents from file manager of any Drive.
How to download govt. approved documents in DocVault app?
- Open the DocVault app and click on + icon available on the top right corner of the app.
- Click on From DigiLocker.
- Here you can import available documents. By default only four options are available.
- Click on Find More option to find more options.
- Here select any option.
- Provide details & check the terms & conditions option.
- Now click on Get My Documents.
- Your govt. approved document will be added in your DocVault from your DigiLocker account.
- You can find Digilocker stamp at the bottom of these documents.
- And these digital documents can be used anywhere when asked.
DocVault apk Download
File Size: 5.0MB
File Type: Apk
App Version: 1.0.9
We hope that you have found this article helpful. And you also have downloaded the DocVault app for your oppo or realme mobile.
If you have any question and feedback then let us know in the comments below. You feedback is always appriciated to us.