Amazon prime video: Amazon prime video is an online video streaming platform where you can find popular TV shows, movies, kids videos and much more. Amazon prime video is just like other online video streaming platform. You can compare it with Netflix also.
If you want an online streaming platform that can completely replace your TV then Amazon prime video is not that platform but it can provide you with good entertainment in addition to TV.
Amazon prime video
You can use Amazon prime video in your mobile or laptop browser, You can also access it using Android app, iOS app, windows app. It is also available for television streaming devices. You can also use prime video on television also using gaming console or video streaming device connected to your television.
Amazon prime video login
To watch or stream online videos on Prime video you need to login for it. It is very easy to login in Prime video. You can also use your existing Amazon id to login in the prime video as it is the part of Amazon.
Follow the simple steps to login in Amazon Prime Video:
Using mobile or laptop browser
- Open any browser in your mobile or laptop.
- Go to Prime video official website.
- Click on Start you 30 days free trial or login option.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Fill you Amazon email id and password if you have.
- If you don’t have Amazon account click on Create your Amazon account and create a new amazon user id to login.
- Now you have successfully login in Amazon prime video.
- But now you can’t watch prime videos, You need a valid plan to watch prime videos.
- Here select your plan or just click on Start you 30 days free trial.
- Provide your billing method using credit, debit or ATM card.
- Only 2 refundable rupees will be deducted from your card to verify your card.
- 999Rs for next one-year subscription will be deducted after completion of 30 days if you don’t cancel the subscription.
- So you need to unsubscribe after 30 days to stop the subscription.
Using an Android mobile app
- Install Amazon Prime Video app for play store.
- Login with you existing Amazon id or create new one.
- You have all done, you can now stream you favorite TV shows, movies and Amazon prime video originals.
Amazon prime video app for windows 10 PC
This app is also available for Windows 10 PC on Microsoft Xbox (Microsoft App Store). Its windows version was first made available on 11/8/2016 at Microsoft app store.
It is about 18.66 MB in size for windows 10 PC. You can access Prime Video directly from your windows 10 PC with this app.
Click Here to download the Windows version of Prime Video app from Microsoft store.
Amazon prime video app
Amazon prime video app is available for all platforms. It is also available for Android, Windows, Apple iOS, Play station and Kindle fire TV devices. Download link to official Prime Video app from trusted sources is given below. You can download these official apps for your required platform.
- Android: From google play store
- iOS: from Apple app store
- Windows: From Microsoft store
- Play Station: Prime Video on the PlayStation Store.
- Fire: Prime Video is included by default on Kindle Fire and Fire TV devices.
How to watch amazon prime video for free
Prime Video by Amazon is a paid online video streaming service. You need to get paid membership to watch videos on this platform.
However, it is possible to watch Amazon prime video for free. There are many different legal or illegal methods to do so. Here we have mentioned few legal methods to watch the prime video for free. So follow the simple steps to watch amazon prime video for free.
Amazon prime video free trial
Amazon provides a 30-day free trial to every user. You can also watch all premium content, popular movies, amazon original during the trial period also.
To use the prime video 30-day trail you need to sign up and subscribe for 30-days.
How to get Amazon 30-day free trail
Follow the simple steps to get Amazon 30-days free trail now:
- Download the Amazon Prime Video app from Google play store.
- Login with your existing Amazon id or create a new one.
- Click on start your 30-day free trial.
- Add a payment method using your credit, debit or other ATM card.
- Only 2 refundable rupees will be deducted from your card to verify its working.
- Now you have all done. You can now enjoy Amazon Prime video for 30-days without any ads and problem.
- Make sure to unsubscribe your membership before completion of 30 days trial.
- If you don’t subscribe to amazon video prime before the 30-day trial ends, 999Rs for one-year subscription will be automatically deducted from your account.
- Now again after 30-day trial uses another prime video id and another credit or debit card to get 30-day more trail.
- Repeat this process again and again.
Amazon Prime Video plans
Amazon prime video has following plans in India.
|Amazon Prime Video||Plan|
Note: The above-mentioned plans are updated on 12 Apr 2020. So these plans may be changed at any time. So please visit official Amazon Prime Video website for latest plan information.
How to download amazon prime videos for free
Only you have subscribed to Amazon prime videos you can download prime videos offline in your Android mobile.
Prime Video provides a built-in option to download the available videos to download and watch them later even when you are offline.
Select any video you want to save offline. Now you will find download option below the video thumbnail.
Click on the download option to start saving them offline in your mobile.
You can only watch them in Prime Video app. These downloaded will not show in mobile gallery app.
To watch all downloaded video in Amazon prime Video app you can find a downloads option at the bottom of the app.
Now click on the Downloads. Here you can find all videos you have downloaded. You can also watch all of these videos even after you are offline.