Realme UI features explained: Realme devices started receiving brand new Realme UI based on Android 10. Realme XT users received this update. Only a few realme XT users got this update initially.
As this is a major upgrade so realme is first testing if there are any bugs while upgrading from ColorOS 6 to Realme UI. Once realme found everything normal with this upgrade realme will release this upgrade for all realme XT user in phase.
This update is a 3.52GB size update for RealmeXT smartphone.
You realme XT may get this update very soon as realme has not found any major bugs while upgrading ColorOS 6 to Realme UI.
So get ready to receive Realme UI upgrade for Realme 3 Pro and realme XT in January itself.
We have few samples of this realme UI so we want to share all these feature and UI images of realme UI to you guys.
Realme UI changelog
Realme XT Realme UI Version
- ColorOS 6 Updated to realme UI.
- Upgraded OS from Android 9 to Android 10.
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager, removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
Smart Sidebar Preview
Smart sidebar video
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Realme UI three-finger screenshot
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures.
- Optimized gestures.
- All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
Realme UI (ColorOS 7) Game space
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
Realme UI icons Preview
Realme UI Icons shape & size
Realme UI Wallpaper
Realme UI animated wallpapers
Realme UI adaptive wallpaper
Realme UI simple & Standard Mode
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
Realme UI privacy protection
Realme UI DocVault
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
Realme UI (ColorOS 7) share app
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Internal audio recording supported while screen recording.
- Ringtones and other sounds optimized.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab.
Realme UI auto dark mode
Realme UI dual earphones support
Realme UI Always on Display (AOD)
Smart Assistant changed with Breeno Feed
Brand New Soloop Video editor
ColorOS 6 vs ColorOS 7 speed comparison
More related posts