Realme 2 software update: Realme 2 devices started getting ColorOS 6 latest software update for the month of January 2020. This update brings new features & improved device stability.
This is a staged rollout so it may take 2-3 week to your realme 2. You realme 2 may also get this update today also.
If you update your device through OTA then you need to spend very less data but if you download the complete firmware manually then you need 2.07 GB Data.
You can wait for this update to reach to your Realme 2 through OTA or otherwise the official download link to this update firmware is given below.
- iOS 16 theme download for Realme & Oppo
- How to update Realme GT 2 Pro to Realme UI 4.0
- Realme UI 4.0 update release date with list of supported phones
- How to fix Realme fingerprint sensor not working issue at home
- Angry Lord Shiva images for WhatsApp DP
Realme 2 Software Update Download
Improvements in Security
- Android security patch updated to 05 January 2019
Known bugs fixed
- Fixed Low probability silent issue of gaming when plug-in headphones after unplugging headphones.
Realme 2 software update download
Firmware version: RMX1805EX_11_A.63
Firmware Size: 2.07 GB
Release Date: 16 Jan 2020
Note: Don’t close this window until your download is completed.
If you have any question or feedback then let us know in the comment section below. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Realme 2 ColorOS 6 update for the month of January 2020 brings few improvements and bugs fixed. This is not only a regular update with the latest security patches and new features.
So you if realme don’t want to wait for this update to reach your Realme 2 devices then you can download this update from the official download link given above in this post. And install it now.
It is a very important update so you can manually download it and install it manually in your mobile. If you have an unlimited data plan then you must download it from the official link given above in this post.
More Related Posts