Realme Flash on call feature: Realme has added flash on call feature to its devices via OTA. You can now enable flash on call feature in realme devices by following the simple steps given in this post.
First of all, make sure that your realme device is updated to the latest version. CLICK HERE to download the latest update for your realme mobile if your device is not updated.
- VegaMovies: Download movies in 300mb 480p 720p 1080p 2160p & 4K
- How to get free money on Cash App
- How to update Realme GT 2 Pro to Realme UI 4.0
- Realme UI 4.0 update release date with list of supported phones
- How to fix Realme fingerprint sensor not working issue at home
Realme Flash on call feature
What is flash on call feature
Flash on call is the feature which activates your device flashlight for all incoming calls when the device is locked or the screen is off.
The camera LED will flash upon incoming calls when the screen is locked or off after enabling this feature in your mobile.
Uses of flash on call
This feature is was first found in Apple devices and other smartphone brands are copying it. So this feature is the symbol of personality. And this feature is useful at night when your mobile screen is down then it is very difficult to find out the device at night. After enabling this feature you can easily detect your device at night for incoming calls.
How to enable Flash on call feature in realme
Follow the steps given below to enable this feature in your realme mobile:
- This is a new feature added through OTA in realme devices.
- Update your realme device to the latest version if you have not updated yet.
- Open call manager or call logs in your realme device.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner in call manager.
- Enable Flash on Call feature.
- You have all done.
Note: Flash on call feature only works when the screen is off or locked.
Sample Video Tutorial Realme 1
We hope that you liked this article and found helpful to you. In this article, we have provided complete details on how to enable flash on call feature in realme devices. So we hope that you have enabled this feature in your realme mobile and enjoy.
More Related Posts
1 thought on “How to enable flash on call feature in realme devices”
This is the first site that mentioned using the call log settings to enable/disable flash on call. I was receiving calls at all hours of the night and the flash would wake me up…Not anymore 🙂