Change Fingerprint Animation Realme XT: ColorOS in Realme XT, X & X2Pro offers Fingerprint animation style change option. So in this article, you will come to know that how to change fingerprint animation style in Realme XT, X & X2Pro.
There are 05 types of animation styles that can be changed as fingerprint style animation in Realme XT, X & X2Pro.
- Realme X2 mobile original spare parts price list
- Realme X50 Pro mobile original spare parts price list
- Realme XT mobile original spare parts price list
- Realme customer care toll-free number India 24×7
- Realme service center Lajpat Nagar contact number
Realme XT fingerprint animation change
You can easily change fingerprint animation on your lock screen in Realme XT, X & X2Pro. Five types of fingerprint scanner styles are available to change which are as follows: The Ray, Moonlight, The Gravity, The Flash and Colourful Cloud.
Follow the simple steps given below to change fingerprint animation in Realme XT:
Settings >> Fingerprint, Face & Passcode >> Fingerprint >> Animation Style >> select animation
- Open system settings.
- Click on Fingerprint, Face & Passcode option in settings.
- Click on Fingerprint Option.
- Enter the Security Passcode.
- Click on the Animation Style option.
- Select the desired animation you want.
- Swipe right to left for two more animations.
Video tutorial to change Realme XT fingerprint animation
YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/bW61ETRrF84
ColorOS provide options to change fingerprint style animation in Realme XT, X & X2Pro. This feature is only available in Fingerprint scanner sensor inside display. This feature can’t be made available for devices without fingerprint scanner or fingerprint scanner at the rear side.
So Realme X, XT & X2 Pro users enjoy this feature. RealMe X series devices are premium devices by Realme. Realme X series is the top series of realme.
We hope that you liked this article and found helpful. If you have any suggestion then let us know in the comment section below.
More Related Posts