Realme 5 Pro update: Realme has started phase rollout for the realme 5 Pro Oct 2019 updates. Realme 5 Pro ColorOS latest update with version RMX1971EX_11_A.11 has been officially released on 24 Oct 2019. And it will reach your device soon.
Your smartphone may get it any time, as it a phased rollout so your realme device may get it after 2-3 weeks. So if you don’t want to wait for a long time then you can download it manually in from official download link given below and install it manually.
- Realme UI 2 theme download for Realme & ColorOS devices
- ColorOS 11 theme download for all Oppo & Realme devices
- Soloop apk Version 1.19.2 with manual & automatic video editor
- Realme UI V2.0 based on Android 11 supported devices list download pdf
- ColorOS 11 with Android 11 supported Oppo devices list download pdf
Realme 5 Pro ColorOS update features
This update brings camera improvements to realme 5 pro and some new features are also added in this update like system-wide dark mode and more. New features added and changelog of this update is as follows:
Changes made in security
Android security patch level updated to 05 Oct 2019
New Features added
- System-wide dark mode added.
- Wide-angle camera video recording features added.
- Firmware version updated to optimize the game touch experience.
- Optimized power consumption during 4K and 1080P @60FPS video recording.
- Fixed after-sales feedback HDR photo spot issue.
- Repeatedly focus issue has been fixed.
- Fixed 1080p@60fps preview with green stripes during switching time-lapse photography and 1080p@60fps mode.
- The clarity in indoor and low light environments has been optimized.
Download Realme 5 Pro Oct 2019 update
Firmware Number: RMX1971EX_11.A.11
Released date: 24 Oct 2019
[Size – 2.81GB]
Realme 5 Pro cover
This Oct 2019 update for Realme 5 Pro brings dark mode and many know bug fixes. So this is a very important update for your Realme 5 Pro. It will reach any time in your realme device. It is a staged rollout so it may also take 2-3 weeks to reach to your device through OTA.
So if you don’t want to wait for a long time for this update then download this update from the official download link given above and install it manually.
More related posts