Check RAM usage in Realme: By-default RAM usage is not shown in realme devices but you can still check RAM usage in your realme. You have to enable it from system settings. And RAM usage will be visible in recent tasks.
You can enable RAM usage in every realme mobile. By default, it is not enabled in any realme smartphones. This method is the same for all realme devices.
Realme has added an option to check RAM usage in recent tasks after ColorOS 6 update. This feature was not available in ColorOS 5 devices.
Realme all devices launched in 2019 with ColorOS 6 have option to enable RAM usage in recent tasks. This is a optional feature. By default RAM usage is not visible in any realme device.
- Realme UI 2 theme download for Realme & ColorOS devices
- ColorOS 11 theme download for all Oppo & Realme devices
- Soloop apk Version 1.19.2 with manual & automatic video editor
- Realme UI V2.0 based on Android 11 supported devices list download pdf
- ColorOS 11 with Android 11 supported Oppo devices list download pdf
Enable RAM usage in realme
Follow the given below simple steps to know RAM usage in your realme device:
- Open system settings.
- Go to additional settings.
- Enable Display RAM/Memory information for recent tasks option.
- You have all done.
- Go to recent tasks.
- You can RAM information at the bottom.
Settings >> Additional Settings >> Display RAM/Memory information for recent tasks
Display RAM information in realme
If you have enabled Display RAM/Memory information for recent tasks in Additional settings under system settings then you can see RAM or memory information in recent tasks.
You can click the recent task navigation gesture button on the bottom left of your screen.
RAM Usage Realme Video tutorial
Realme all devices are now working on ColorOS 6 and above. Oppo has already launched ColorOS 7 on 26 December 2019 in India. And realme has also announced that realme devices will get ColorOS 7 in 2020.
Realme older devices like Realme 1, 2, C1 and U1 will not get ColorOS 7 update.
More Related Posts