Realme 2 Pro Color OS 6 update Download : Finally the wait is over for all Realme 2 Pro users because Realme has officially released Color OS 6 Stable for Realme 2 Pro on 31 May 2019.
On 15 May 2019 Realme has also release Color OS 6 Beta version for few selected Realme 2 Pro users (aprox 500). There were some bugs in Color OS 6 Beta version for Realme 2 Pro.
But Now Realme has finally released Color OS 6 final Stable version for Realme 2 Pro. Your Realme 2 Pro will recieve this Color OS 6 update with in 10 days. Because Realme says that to ensure the stability of the update it will have a staged rollout. Everyday some users will get download link in their Realme 2 Pro Color OS 6 OTA.
And it will take 10-15 days to get OTA in all Realme 2 Pro devices. But don’t be upset if your device doesn’t receive on 31 May 2019. You can manually download and install Color OS 6 in your mobile. Link to Download Color OS 6 for Realme 2 Pro update is given in the bottom of this post.
- Color OS 6 for Realme 1, 2, U1 & C1
- Color OS 6 theme Download
- Color OS 6 VS MiUi 10 Comparison
Realme 2 Pro Color OS 6 Update Features
Changes Made in System
- Realme 2 Pro Android version Updated to ColorOS 6 Stable based on Android Pie (9).
- Added notification icons in status bar.
- Lock screen magazine has been added to Realme 2 Pro. Lock screen was a very demanded feature by Realme users. And Realme 1 is having Lock screen magazine out of the box.
- Added a new navigation gesture.
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher. App drawer is also a demanded feature so finally Realme has added App Drawer to Color OS as optional. You can either enable it or disable it in device settings.
- Added Riding Mode for smooth riding experience.
- Added Live Wallpaper to the home screen.
- Android Security Patch Level : 05 May 2019.
Changes Made in User Interface (UI)
- Updated User Interface (UI) of the notification panel. Notification Panel have bigger setting shortcut icons and rectangular brightness control slider.
- Updated User Interface (UI) of AI Board
- Updated default theme of the Realme 2 Pro with Color OS 6 update.
Changes made in Camera
- Chroma Boost feature has been added to enhance the colors in Realme 2 Pro Camera.
- HAL3 support feature has been added but this can be only added through developer option only.
Changes made in Application
- Added Realme Theme Store – Realme theme store is the most demanded and useful app for theme lovers. Finally Realme has added this in Realme 2 Pro with Color OS 6 updates.
- Added realme App Market
- Added realme Game Center
- Added realme Community app as a built in app.
Realme 2 Pro Color OS 6 update Download
Click Here for Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 6 Stable update forum without data loss problem.
By filling and submitting above forum request you will get ColorOS 6 update soon in your mobile through OTA and this update is bug free and not stuck in bootloop with Realme yellow logo. So submit the above ColorOS 6 forum.
Recently some Realme 2 Pro devices got Color OS 6 update through OTA with 659 MB (having ColorOS 6 Beta) and 2.68 GB (having ColorOS 5.2 Stable). Some Realme 2 Pro users installed it and tried to update their mobiles with normal method but their mobile stuck with Realme logo.
Some of the Realme 2 Pro Color OS 6 update bugs report photos are given below. So the Realme has withdrawn the download link for the update.
Note : Your data may be lost during OS up-gradation any time so please always make a habit to back up all of your important data to Memory Card or Google Drive etc. Any update can wipe your data any time.
Procedure to install ColorOS 6 in Realme 2 Pro
1. Flash Color OS 6 ROM.
2. Restart the phone.
3. If it works great else follow setp 4
4. Go back to recovery and wipe out data and cache.
5. Restart the phone.
6. Wait for 5-7 Minutes it will move forward to boot screen.
Solution to Stucked with Yellow Realme Logo
- Go back to recovery (by pressing and holding power button with volume down button) and wipe out data and cache.
- Now Restart the phone.
- Wait for 5-7 Minutes it will move forward to boot screen.
- This will erase all your data but your mobile will be updated with ColorOS 6 successfully and start working normally.